For various hair care things in supermarkets, there is a whole section. While each claims to turn hair and make it healthy, the outcomes are rarely seen. Instead of nourishing it, these commercial goods are manufactured from chemicals that further harm your hair. What your hair really wants is nutrition. Our hair also needs nutrients to remain healthy, just as our body does. Ayurvedic hair oil is a formulation for hair care that has been used for decades. With no chemicals included, it’s natural oil. The herbs that are present in it make the hair strong, safe and silky.
VithobaAyurvedic kesh oil is made from many essential oils that are derived from various herbs and plants that are medicinal. Vithoba hair oil is one of the best ayurvedic hair oil if you are looking for the best Ayurvedic and herbal hair oil. Vithoba hair oil contains 10 to 12 herbal oils in its formulation.
Few of them are:-
- Bhringraj:- It is a popular herbal hair tonic that is very effective for hair loss, grey hair and dandruff. It is also helpful for issues with the eyes, headaches, and general stress. It gives the head a soothing effect, enhances memory and promotes blood circulation. In different kinds, such as powder or churna, juice or kashayam, juice or asava, oil or tailam, Bhringaraj is easily available on the market But it is usually used in the form of oil.
- Brahmi:- The Brahmi leaves help the scalp to provide strength and nourishment. Brahmi leaves help to enhance the blood vessels in the blood, thus promoting hair growth with oxygen and nutrients and preventing hair loss. In Brahmi, the alkaloids bind to the hair shaft proteins, creating stronger and thicker hair.
- Amla:- Amla, or the Indian gooseberry, can effectively treat hair loss. This organic fruit for hair care is known as a magic cure. It promotes the growth of hair and enhances hair quality. It contains calcium that encourages healthy hair. This helps improve hair follicles and lowers hair thinning.
- Yashtimadhu:- Yasthimadhu is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs loaded with flavonoids and phytoestrogens. This wonderful oil enhances the scalp’s health and takes care of the hair. Yasthimadhu’s remarkable demulcent and anti-inflammatory features help to heal the scalp by minimising various scalp problems, such as scabs and dandruff. Yasthimadhu improves the growth of hair and may also fight early balding. To prevent premature balding, Yasthimadhu tea is consumed.
- Heena:- Not only does it make it shinier and cleaner to add henna to your hair, but henna also has moisturising properties that help your hair preserve the cuticles’ moisture. Henna also has anti-microbial powers in addition to its natural cooling properties, i.e. it works as an agent that helps destroy bacteria as well as prevent their growth. Plus, it also helps to extract and treat the extra oil that is found in your hair.
- Behada:- Baheda cures different infections of the scalp and hair, such as folliculitis, itching and dandruff. It also nourishes vital nutrients for the hair follicles, increases blood flow and strengthens the hair fibres from the roots to the tips. It also reduces hair fall and breakage due to tension and anxiety by normalising the release of the stress hormone.
- Nagarmotha:- Nagarmotha manages to wash dandruff off. It helps to avoid split ends and thus keeps the hair healthy and strong. Nagarmotha moisturises the scalp to the right amount and thus avoids dry scalp issues. It helps to cure the hair damage that is caused.
- Til tel:- Sesame oil is an emollient, which means it can tend to relax the skin and make the hair strands appear smoother The same sesame oil fatty acids that make it good with foods also make it good for dry hair and scalp to fight medicinally.
Heating it up a little is the easiest way to apply Ayurvedic oil. It improves the oil’s properties and is readily absorbed into the scalp. Apply it at night to get all the oil nutrients into the roots and boost them, then wash your hair in the morning The ancient Indian hair care treatment is Vithoba Ayurvedic kesh oil and it is the best ayurvedic hair oil that is now available online in packed bottles.