Yes, simply said. The most efficient technique to prevent the spread of illnesses is to wash your hands. By carelessly contacting another person, you can spread some “germs” (a broad word for diseases such as viruses and bacteria). When you touch contaminated things or surfaces and subsequently touch your face, you can catch bacteria (mouth, eyes, and nose). Using a suitable amount of soap, rubbing the hands together to cause friction for at least 20 seconds, and washing under running water are all “good” handwashing practices. Hand washing is typically essential before and after wearing gloves, thus wearing gloves is not an alternative for doing so.
During a pandemic, it’s also important to wash your hands frequently, especially after visiting a public space or shop (e.g., a grocery store, pharmacy, etc.) or touching a surface that’s commonly handled by others, such as doors, payment machines, petrol pumps, and so on. It is critical to ensure that staff washes their hands correctly after using the bathroom in order to reduce the spread of gastrointestinal diseases.
Hand washing is a crucial step in both infection control and personal hygiene. Hand washing is advised:-
- Before touching your eyes, nose, mouth, or face, be sure they’re clean.
- When the hands appear to be soiled.
- After you’ve used the toilet (includes changing diapers or assisting a person when using the toilet).
- After you’ve blown your nose or sneezed into your hands.
- Before and after eating, food handling, meal preparation, drinking, or smoking.
- After coming into contact with raw meat, poultry, or fish.
- After handling garbage or coming into contact with polluted surfaces like dustbins or dirty cleaning cloths.
- Visiting or caring for those who are sick.
- After cleaning someone else’s nose or dealing with dirty tissues.
- Before making or taking medications, be sure you have everything you need.
- When caring for a sick person, even after coming into contact with blood or bodily fluids like vomit or saliva.
- Treatment of a cut or wound before and after.
- Before putting in and pulling out contact lenses.
- Taking care of pets, animals, or animal waste
- After working with pet food or treats.
You can also clean your hands by using Vithoba Liquid Hand Wash. With a pleasant smell, Vithoba Liquid Hand Wash keeps your hands clean, soft, and healthy. With the active hand wash solution, you can maintain your family healthy and germ-free. With the best Liquid Hand Wash, you can keep illness-causing germs at bay. You can also buy liquid hand wash vithoba stores online.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Propyl, Betaine, Cocodiethylene Amide, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Citric Acid, and scent are among the important elements that keep your hands smooth, clean, and germ-free for a long time. This hand wash by Vithoba comes in two fragrances: Active Sandal and Apple Musk, and leaves your hands smelling fresh and soft.
Hand washing is an easy and efficient way to prevent major health issues and stay healthy. It’s simple, inexpensive, and takes only 20 seconds of your time. It’s the best 20 seconds you’ll ever spend on your own health – and the health of those around you.